Monday, July 27, 2009

Balancing Act

Hi everyone! WOW - it has been a few weeks since my last post. I am still working full-time as a paralegal as I begin this ministry, and I am trying to find time to balance both. My heart is in speaking and writing and ministering, so I get really frustrated when I do not write everyday. Do you all ever get stressed out, trying to keep all of the balls we juggle in the air? I talked to my family, friends and boyfriend, and they all told me the same thing.....PRAY! I have been keeping God a distant fourth on my schedule while I have tried to handle everything on my own. Boy, that definitely does not work! I have a Heavenly Father who longs to have an intimate relationship with me, and He said in His Word that I can do all things through Him who gives me the strength. So each morning, I want to start my day with Him and keep Him with me all day. I long to keep God first in all I do!

I would love to hear from you if you struggle or have struggled with keeping your relationship with the Lord a priority. Any tips (and prayers!) you could share with all of us would be awesome!

Have a great night everyone!

No comments: