Saturday, July 11, 2009

Greetings!

Hi everyone! First of all, I want to thank Danielle of "The Design Girl" for designing this blog/website for me. She is truly gifted, and I am so thankful that the Lord brought her into my life to guide me in the "blog world!" Today is my first "official" post - YAY! I know that so many of you out there have suffered through depression, eating disorders and the like, and I just want you all to know that you are not alone. I have been there, and God is faithful and will bring you through it - I promise! He is faithful and wonderful! More later......have a blessed and fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Hey to ya, Lara.

Love your blog. It's beautiful!
I found you over at Lysa's comments and thought I'd check you out.
I see you are doing your part to honor God with what you've experienced in life. So happy for you and I wish you great success.

I can't wait to see what you have to say.
Blessings friend!

Bridget said...

Hey girl,
This is beautiful! Congratulations...I linked over from Lysa's 'cause I thought it was you. Praying we all find the grace and courage to get through our planning and writing for She Speaks...it's gonna be good.
Bridget

Lara said...

Thanks to you both, Wanda and Bridget! Y'all made my day!

Blessings to you both!
Lara